If you have used our advice services in the past year, either at a ‘drop-in’ session or by appointment, we would love to hear from you!
It is really important that we get feedback on our service so that we know what we are getting right and where we need to improve.
If you would like to take part in the current survey, please click here.
Thank you so much for your help. We will publish the results of our surveys on this site from time to time.
The service was outstanding and the advisor was helpful, thank you so much.
From our July 2018 survey, we learned from people responding that:
- 62% of people using our service first heard about us from friends or family
- 55% had a problem with their benefits and 25% had a money or debt problem
- 55% came to a drop-in service and 45% had an appointment
- Of people coming to a drop-in, 70% waited less than 30 minutes to see an adviser and 30% waited less than 15 minutes
- 90% felt the time they waited at a drop-in, or for an appointment, was reasonable
- We are seeing over 80% of people needing an appointment within 2 weeks
- 85% said our adviser was friendly and helpful and 87% felt the adviser was acting in their best interest
- 87% would recommend our service to a friend or family member.
Thank you to everyone who took part.
You provide a good service for people in need.