Coventry Independent Advice Service is a charity offering free advice, information and support to all Coventry residents. Our service is confidential and our skilled advisers can help you with things like:
- Identifying entitlement to benefits and helping you make claims
- Helping you to sort out debt or other money problems
- Challenging decisions on benefit claims
- Giving basic advice and information about housing and other issues
- Helping you find other kinds of support.
Our advice services are delivered in your community in places like Children’s Centres, libraries and community centres. We now run advice sessions in 11 areas of the city and our advice is available in at least two areas on any weekday.
You can come along to any of our ‘drop-in’ advice sessions. You do not need an appointment but please note that the time available at these ‘drop-in’ sessions is limited. We may need to make you an appointment to come back on another day if your problem is likely to take a while to deal with or needs us to do further work.
You can use our interactive Google map to find your nearest location. You can also use our calendar to find out where and when advice is available without an appointment. For more information, see our get advice page.