This page should be helpful if you are looking for advice and information. We will add more links and contact information, so you can check back here regularly.
National websites and information
- Coronavirus – what it means for you – really helpful information, regularly updated by Citizens Advice. Includes benefit information, rights at work, sick pay and lots of other helpful links.
- Free debt advice – Money Advice and Pensions Service website gives details of national helplines and how to find local free debt advice services.
- Benefits advice – all the information you need about benefits. You can also search the whole of Citizens Advice website from this page.
- Universal Credit Help to Claim Service – provided by Citizens Advice. Telephone 0800 1448 444 (8am to 6pm Monday to Friday)
- NHS – regularly updated information about Coronavirus, including how best to stay safe.
- Government response to Coronavirus – the very latest information and advice from the government website.
- Coronavirus and your wellbeing – help and advice from MIND if you are worried or anxious about coronavirus and some tips on staying well.
Local advice and information
- Citizens Advice Coventry – General advice (core service) – Adviceline on 03444 111 444 or go to www.advicebuddy.org
- Central England Law Centre – provide specialist legal advice to people in need. Phone 02476 223 053 (10.00am – 3.00pm Monday to Friday)
- Coventry City Council are providing regular updates on all affected services
- Coventry Refugee and Migrant Centre – offers help for asylum seekers, refugees and other migrants in Coventry. Get in touch by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- Crisis Skylight – help for people who are homeless or at risk of homelessness. Phone 0247 708 7400 or email email@example.com
- Foodbanks – providing emergency food for people in need
- Homelessness Prevention Team – Contact the City Council on 024 7683 4025 (out of hours 024 7683 2222)