Due to the Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation, we are now offering advice by telephone and online.
If you need help with a benefits problem or with debt:
- Check our self-help page for links to online information resources and details of other services in Coventry. This might give you a quick answer to your questions.
- Ask us for advice at any time by using our online enquiry form. We check these enquiries regularly, so this is a really easy way of getting in touch with us.
- Telephone us for advice on 024 7652 1101. Lines are open:
- Monday and Thursday: 9.30am to 4.30pm
- Tuesday: 9.30am to 4.30pm and 5pm to 7pm (evening session)
- Wednesday and Friday: 9.30 am to 1pm
- Saturday & Sunday: Closed
- Our adviser may be able to answer your query straightaway or arrange a time to call you back to discuss further.
- Chat with us using the ‘live chat’ feature on this website. A little ‘chat with us’ box will appear on screen when this service is available.
When you contact us, please make sure that you have as much information ready as possible to save time. Please note that we may not be able to help with your problem straight away and we may need to book a ‘call-back’.
Please be assured that we are doing everything we can to ensure the best service to all Coventry residents. All of our advisers are working hard to make sure we can meet your needs. Please bear with us if there is a delay in dealing with your problem. We aim to reply to all advice enquiries within two working days (normally within 24 hours).
General (non-advice) enquiries can still be made via our main office number (024 7652 1100) or by email to email@example.com. The team answering this number will not be able to give advice, but they will be able to pass on messages to advisers and can arrange for you to be called back if you need more help.
We will be keeping the situation under continual review. Please look after yourselves and we wish you and your families the very best of health.