Coventry Independent Advice Service is a charity offering free advice, information and support to Coventry residents. We have been awarded the Advice Quality Standard, a national quality mark for organisations providing free, independent advice to members of the public.
Our service is confidential and our skilled advisers can help you with things like:
- Identifying entitlement to benefits and helping you make claims
- Helping you to sort out debt or other money problems
- Challenging decisions on benefit claims
- Giving basic advice and information about housing and other issues
- Helping you find other kinds of support.
Due to the situation with Coronavirus (COVID-19), we are currently unable to offer our normal ‘face-to-face’ advice services in the community. But don’t worry – we can still help you get the advice and information you need!
If you need help and advice:
- Check our self-help page for links to online information resources and details of other services in Coventry.
- Ask us for advice at any time by using our online enquiry form.
- Telephone us for advice on 07923 126 426 or 07923 126 430. Lines are open 9 am to 7 pm each weekday (except Wednesday afternoons when lines close at 1pm).
- Chat with us using the ‘live chat’ feature on this website.
- General (non-advice) enquiries can still be made via our main office number (024 7652 1100) or by email to email@example.com.
Please be assured that we are doing everything we can to ensure continuity of service for existing clients and we are confident that we will continue to deliver an effective, high quality, service to all Coventry residents.
We will be keeping the situation under continual review. Please look after yourselves and we wish you and your families the very best of health.
Your adviser was so nice and understanding and made me feel comfortable from the start. At a time when I was feeling quite down she made me feel like there was hope.
Don’t live in Coventry? You can search for advice agencies in your area that hold the Advice Quality Standard or you can use the form in the footer of this page to get more options (although these results may not all be quality assured).