Coventry Independent Advice Service is a charity offering free advice, information and support to Coventry residents. We hold the Advice Quality Standard, a national quality mark for organisations providing free, independent advice to members of the public.
Our service is confidential and our skilled advisers can help you with things like:
- Identifying entitlement to benefits and helping you make claims
- Helping you to sort out debt or other money problems
- Challenging decisions on benefit claims
- Giving basic advice and information about housing and other issues
- Helping you find other kinds of support.
If you need help and advice:
- Check our self-help page for links to online information resources and details of other services in Coventry.
- Ask us for advice at any time by using our online enquiry form.
- Telephone us on 024 7652 1100. Lines are open:
- Monday, Tuesday and Friday: 10.00 to 12.00 and 2.00 to 4.00
- Wednesday and Thursday: 10.00 to 12.00
- Saturday & Sunday: we are closed (but you can still send an online enquiry)
- Chat with us using the ‘live chat’ feature on this website (when available)
- General (non-advice) enquiries can also be made by telephone or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your adviser was so nice and understanding and made me feel comfortable from the start. At a time when I was feeling quite down she made me feel like there was hope.
Don’t live in Coventry? You can search for advice agencies in your area that hold the Advice Quality Standard or you can use the form in the footer of this page to get more options (although these results may not all be quality assured).