We are still here and working hard to make sure that our communities get all the help and support they need.
We are now providing advice and support in a number of ways.
- Check our self-help page for links to online information resources and details of other services in Coventry.
- Ask us for advice at any time by using our online enquiry form. Enquiries are picked up regularly during the day, so this can be a very convenient way of contacting us.
- Telephone us for advice on 07923 126 426 or 07923 126 430. Lines are open 10 am to 12 noon and 2 pm to 4 pm each weekday (except Wednesday afternoons when we are closed). There is a voicemail facility out of hours and an adviser will call you back.
- Chat with us on our website. This feature is currently being piloted and will allow people who visit our website to chat directly to a member of our team. When the ‘live chat’ feature is not available, it will be possible to use the feature to request a call-back.
- General (non-advice) enquiries can still be made via our main office number (024 7652 1100) or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please be assured that we are doing everything we can to ensure we continue to deliver an effective, high quality, service to all Coventry residents.
Please look after yourselves. We wish you and your families the very best of health, and a happy Easter.